Monday, March 2, 2015

Spring is here!


Welcome back Eyensteins and good luck with Spring quarter!

We have 4 new Eyensteins I'd like to introduce to the class- Anthony Castanares, Julianne Dalton, Lisa Ho, and Kim Pandiagan! We'll be getting to know more about our new classmates next week! Please help make them feel welcome and don't be afraid to say hello!




EYENSTEIN OF THE WEEK


Alex Scovill is kicking off our Spring Quarter Eyensteins of the Week! Congrats, Alex!

1. How do you and your twin sister compare?

Alex: My sister and I have complete opposite coloring but same facial features and the exact same voice! She is a total laid back , barfoot, surfing hippie who lives by the beach and I am...not, hehe! Despite how different we are we are still best buds <3





2. What do you like to do on your free time?

Alex: In my free time I like to practice Irish dance and go home to visit my family and puppies!





3. What were your plans for Spring Break?

Alex: On Spring break I (went) home to visit my family and puppies and (did) a few Irish dance shows! (Hence my answer for what I like to do in my free time, hehe)




4.Tell us something we don't know about you.

Alex: For all you Disneyland lovers: I won the Year of a Million Dreams Prize one day at Disneyland! My family and I got to stay in the Mickey Mouse Penthouse, we were the grand marshals of the parade, we got a special dinner (not on the menu) at The Blue Bayoo, and many other fun surprises throughout the day!





5.If you were stuck on an island and could only bring three things with you, what would they be and why?

Alex: Music, sour patch candy, and my husband




UPDATES:


Vote for your favorite Spring tank design here:
http://pollmill.com/f/spring-tank-top-vote-53ryzbk/answers/new.fullpage

No comments:

Post a Comment