Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday, Eyensteins!!

I'd like to introduce you to this week's Eyenstein of the Week, Miss Krista Reuland! Make sure to give our bubbly Krista a big hug this week when you get the chance!

Let's get to know Krista a little better! :)



1. What's your New Year resolution(s)?

"My New Year's resolution is...wait for it...to work out more! Super boring but I think I might be actually achieving it this year! haha"




2. How was traveling to Europe? Where else have you gone or would like to go?

"Traveling in Europe was the BESTEST!!! I mean, how could it not be, with CSUN as a traveling partner?! I want to go back everyday. Maybe one day I'll be a baller OD who is able to travel the world. Croatia was definitely my favorite country on the trip, although I would like to travel to South America next."




3. What are you hobbies?

"My most favorite hobby is GOING TO CLASS! Also I like to cook , a lot. And when I say a lot I don't mean all the time, I mean I physically can't seem to cook less than (for) 8 people. So if you are feeling hungry just stop by and I'm sure I will have some type of food for ya"





4. How do you like being one of the VP's for Omega Delta?

"I love being one of the VP's for Omega Delta! Not only was I able to meet first years, but I also got to participate in all the FUNN activities! Me and my co-VP pretty much run the show...JK (shout out to los presidentes, Marc and Pocahontas, for working their asses off)! Did I mention that the OD Board is super fun?"





5.Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

"In 5 years I see myself on the Amalfi Coast (in Italy) sippin on some wine. OR, I will be working in a group practice hopefully somewhere in California loving life! (BTW both options are best case scenarios)"







Update:


1.    BV presentations start
Monday 1/19
EBP CAT reports due
Tuesday 1/20
Wednesday 1/21
12pm Case Analysis TA Review
Thursday 1/22
8am Binocular Vision Midterm 2
5pm-10pm Blaze Pizza Fundraiser
    103 W Imperial Hwy
    Brea, CA 92821
Friday 1/23
12pm Systemic Pharm TA Review


Updates:
·  For Contact Lens Lecture on Monday (1/19) - Dr. Lam has asked us to read pages 82-83 in the manual. These pages will not be covered in class, and she will be asking us questions about the material.
·  Contact Lens Lecture on Tuesday (1/20) - rescheduled to 11am.
·  Events to look out for:
o Blaze Pizza Fundraiser - Thursday, January 22nd, 5-10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment