Sunday, March 23, 2014

EYEnstein of the Week: Sophia Liem

"Charismatic, loyal, funny, witty, happy (except after optics exams), sleepy (Natalie has proof as you've all seen), dedicated, outgoing, hardworking, easy-going"





  • Born in: Bay Area
  • Favorite Color:  Lavender
  • Hobbies: I enjoy cooking, baking, and occasionally being active (emphasis on the 'occasionally') ;p
  • Good luck Charm: Not an object.. but "I believe in luck. The harder I work, the luckier I get."
  • Favorite place to shop: Oooo.. this is a tough one.. too many to name! But everything and anything I need and want can be found online!
  • What Sophia does on her leisure time: I'm a huge home body, so I love just lounging around catching up on my favorite TV shows :)
  • What Sophia did for Spring Break: I did a midnight Scavenger Hunt at Disneyland! (Minnie's moonlit madness)
  • What Sophia looks forward to learning this quarter:  End of the year Banquet at Disneyland!! 
  • What Sophia plans are for summer: 1. Hop on a plane and relax on the beach in the Dominican Republic after finals (wooo!) 2. Find a job to help pay for #1. 3. Hanging out with my fellow Eyensteins :)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment