Sunday, July 12, 2015

EOTW: Shweta Agrawal!!


1. What's your favorite food?

Other than Indian food of course, I would have to go with Thai food. I am down to go out for Thai food anytime. 


2. You're going to Salt Lake City for one of your rotations.. Are you excited? Have you been there before?

I am very excited to be going to SLC! I hear its a beautiful city with lots to do. It will be especially exciting since I'll have three close friends ( Alex, Carol, and Angie) with me there in the summer as well!

I have been to SLC before, though very briefly. About 10 years ago, on a road trip with the family to Yellowstone, we stopped in SLC to see the Salt Lake Temple. Other than that very short experience, Salt Lake City will be a new experience for me!




3. What's the last movie you saw in the theaters? Would you recommend it?

Inside Out was the last movie I saw and I loved it. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who enjoys animated movies.


4. If you weren't pursuing a career in optometry, what do you think you'd be doing today?

I think I would still be doing something in the health field. In college I had considered going into medicine and also thought about genetic counseling as a potential career choice. Now that I am in optometry school, I seem to like the idea of teaching (optometry) in the future. Who knows, maybe that is something that could still happen.  



5. Tell us something we don't know about you.

This is definitely the hardest question on the list. What people may not know is that I love to swim. I was on a swim team called FAST (Fullerton Aquatics Swim Team) for 8 years from elementary school through high school. Unfortunately now I rarely go swimming, but it is one activity I would like to get back in to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment