Friday, February 14, 2014

EYEnstein of the Week: Nathan Mortensen

"Charismatic, loyal, funny, witty, happy (except after optics exams), sleepy (Natalie has proof as you've all seen), dedicated, outgoing, hardworking, easy-going."



  • Born in: Rexburg, Idaho baby!
  • Favorite Color:  I've always liked blue, but I wear a ton of black and gray (grey?)
  • Hobbies: Very outdoors type guy (typical, I know) especially hiking, camping, snowboarding, snowmobilling, wakeboarding, goin to the gym, spending time with my wife and family, card/board games, movies
  • Favorite sport: Baseball is definitely my top sport, I don't mind pick-me-up basketball games or flag football games, Call of Duty (yes, I'm considering this a sport and not a hobby)
  • Sees himself practicing optometry in: Idaho, going into the family business
  • Favorite professor this quarter: YOSHI!!! I know we had him like twice, but he's friggen awesome
  • Favorite place to eat in Fullerton: I've really been diggin Cheesecake Factory (thankfully my wife is the suga-momma right meow)
  • Nathan's Valentine's Day plans: After optics, spending it with my wife...durrr
  • Nathan's plans for Spring Break: Drivin all 14ish hours back to Idaho to experience a real winter...for a week, then I'm good

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment