Sunday, December 1, 2013

EYEnstein of the Week: Jacqueline Byrd

"My favorite things are Christmas and snow ~ I really do like Southern California though!"


  • Born in: Warner Robins, Georgia
  • Favorite Foods:  Any type of pasta, Mexican food, dry chex cereal, anything pumpkin
  • One unique thing about Jacqueline:  I watch entirely too much TV 
  • Favorite activity/hobby: Playing board games 
  • Biggest pet peeve: It use to really bother me when people left their Macbook open because I thought it was running their battery down, then I found out you could turn off that setting so your computer would go to sleep :)
  • Sees herself practicing optometry in: Eventually back in Missouri
  • Favorite Professor at SCCO: Dr. Berman
  • Favorite restaurant in Fullerton: Nekter 
  • Jacqueline is most thankful: That I love my SCCO family so much, I'm not even that sad to not get to go home for the holidays

 


No comments:

Post a Comment