Sunday, August 23, 2015

EOTW: REY of sunshine: TERRA!


1. How was your time volunteering at Special Olympics?

I loved it! The first day was crazy busy but there was a lot more down time on the second day and we got to talk to athletes more. I met an adorable girl from Austria and she made my day!


2. What is your favorite TV Show?

-Parks and Rec! Recently, I also got into shows on HGTV, like Flip or Flop, which I binge watched before school started again. 


3. Why does your hair smell so good? Is it full of secrets?

-I cannot divulge.



4. Where would you like to travel to after graduation?

-Fiji - I want to go somewhere tropical.



5. Tell us something we don't know about you?

-I'm pretty good at impressions. I can do an excellent Brad Nuttall and Dr. Chang. 






No comments:

Post a Comment