Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Meet the Cabinet!

To help you get to know us a little better, the historians decided to have the cabinet pick a random question to answer. Here were their choices:

Q. What is one goal you'd like to accomplish during your lifetime?
Q. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get?
Q. Who is your hero?
Q. If you could visit any place in the world where would you choose to go and why?
Q. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
Q. What did you want to be when you were little?

And here's what our cabinet members...including ourselves had to say...

\

Miss President Elaine



Q. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Elaine: "Alligator Tail and Kangaroo kabobs!! Alligator was great but the kangaroo was way too tough for me."

VPs: Miss Tiffany and Miss Sarah

Q. Who is your hero?

Tiffany: "My family members are my heroes."


Q.What is one goal you'd like to accomplish during your lifetime?

Sarah: "I would like to fill my passport (20pages, 10 years before expiration...that means 2 out of the country trips a year)" 

Secretaries: Miss Olave and Miss Jaymie


Q. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eating?

Olave: "I am weird and enjoy eating random things. From jellyfish, to grasshoppers, to ox tongue and tail, to ant eggs... However, the weirdest was bull testes... NEVER again. Contact me for further information on my adventurous culinary experiences lol"



Q. If you could have an endless supply of any food, what would you get? 

Jaymie: "Ice cream, hands down. I have a major sweet tooth. :) "  

Treasurer: Miss Christina

Q. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? 

Chistina: Hamsters treats. "My friend had a hamster, and she would feed it these hamster berry treats that smelled EXACTLY like Cap'n Crunch Berries, so I tried one to see if it would taste like the cereal. It did not."

Historians: Miss Liz and Miss Coree


Q. Who is your hero?

Liz: "J. K. Rowling! I feel as though her books shaped me when I was growing up. And besides being a literary genius, she's such an inspiring philanthropist!" 



Q. What did you want to be when you were little?

Coree: "When I was really young I wanted to be a garbage truck driver. I'd wait in bed listening for the truck and race to my bedroom window to catch the garbage truck come by our house. I thought it was the coolest thing ever! Who knows...my dreams can still come true..."

2017 Class Cabinet

Good luck on the first round of exams and proficiencies for the year!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment